You know despite of reduced flight fares and other modes of transportation, train travelling in India still has its own distinct flavor that one should not miss. Train journeys in India cater you funny, tidy, and unforgettable experiences. Talking about comfort, train journeys are comfortable, but you have to put efforts for making it so.
Anyhow, if you have some hacks in hand, you can make all your train journeys much more convenient and better. Once you have checked the train fare, and you are going to book the tickets; it would be good if you have a look at the following hacks. These might provide you with some wonderful information.
- First of all, always book tickets well in time in case you have seriously planned for your journey and the date has been confirmed. There is no need to get into rush, heavy websites, unnecessary tension, or other things. Go ahead and pick a ticket that promises you peace of mind. Once you have booked ticket earlier, you would not have to worry about anything else.
- Since you are going by train, you might be carrying a lot of luggage, right? There must be two three suitcases. Don’t forget that one of the toughest jobs in travelling is to arrange your luggage. So, while you do packing, it would be helpful and easy to roll your clothes instead of folding them. It is something that would increase space in bags and reduce the number of bags.In this way, you can have a light train experience with lesser bags.
- You can prefer to travel in the night. Yes, if you are travelling to a place that is far away or it is long train hours,then you should go for night journey. Most of the trains that travel during the night have less fare as compared to the trains that run in day time. Another benefit is that you can have a complete sleep that too without switching your sleeping clock. If it would have been a day journey, you wouldn’t have got the supreme sleep.
- Say ‘no’ to screens and books while you are in train. Of course, it has always been in trend to carry your favourite books collection along when you are traveling by train. But why to stress and strain your eyes when you can simply give them delight through the changing sites outside your windows? You can go deep thinking while you look at the splashing mountains, dancing trees, cheery fields and even rustic and random regular sites.
- You can use Railways Wi-Fi. Yes, you heard it right!Indian Railways has begun free Wi-Fi facilities atmain stations in India. You can use railways Wi-Fi for half an hour, and you can easily save mobile data.
Thus, since you know so many things about train journeys now, don’t forget to apply them in your case. These hacks are definitely going to make your journeys fulfilling and uplifting. Needless to say you would have a more comfortable time too!